Trend Kitchen Worktop Jig 750 Pro
Multi-material, Multi-function, Multi-backset Worktop Jig for fast, perfect jointing on any worktop from 150mm to 750mm with unique easy set window.
All settings are done from the front edge eliminating any discrepancies from scribing or when using non-standard width worktops.
Simple intuitive setup; measure, mark, clamp and cut. A full male and female joint can be cut in 15 minutes including setting up.
Easy set reference window allows fast set up for any backset, simply align to a measured line.
3, 5, 10, 24, 35mm backsets to meet the demands of new materials, edge profiles and trends.
Jig setup indicators engraved into surface for easy identification and unique backset wedges for consistent easy setting.
Covers square edge, small radius, Postform radius and bullnose profiles with no need for alignment pins for worktop widths.
Recessed clamping slots for below the surface clamping for unrestricted routing with plunge saw clamps.
Allows worktops to be cut flush with door faces for handless contemporary styles without additional measuring or marking up.
Compact Laminate joints can be cut in a single pass, minimises strain on the router and extends cutter life.
- It’s time to throw the traditional worktop jointing jigs out of the window in favour of the revolutionary ‘Easy Set’ alignment window found on the new KWJ750P Pro Worktop Jig from Trend.
- With minimalistic thin worktops and flush front edge ‘Handleless’ styles being the latest ‘must have’ kitchen features, the KWJ750P is now the jig you must have; able to cut joints to suit any style, and in multiple materials including compact laminate, composite, solid timber and laminated chipboards.
- Designed to remove all the issues of jointing when back edges have been scribed, or trying to joint non-standard width worktops with standard jigs, the new Trend Jig is as simple as ‘Measure, Mark, Clamp, Cut’.
- Unlike standard jigs, no pin is required to set and also limit the joint length so accuracy is guaranteed by taking all the set up and registration positions from the front edge.
- The jig works across multiple edge profiles as well, so whether they are Postform, Bullnose, small radius or square edge profiles, all styles are covered with 5 different backsets of 3mm, 5mm, 10mm, 24mm and 35mm, set using simple backset cams that match up to settings in the Easy Set window.
- Minimum joint lengths are 150mm, up to a maximum of 750mm.
- For harder square edge worktops such a compact laminate, the 3mm backset allows the joint to be made in a single pass with the benefit of reduced router strain, increased cutter life and of course, faster, more productive results; essential for the self-employed trade user looking to earn their corn.
- Whether it’s a standard, scribed or bespoke width worktop, every joint can now be made with unerring accuracy no matter what the worktop width.
- Recessed clamping positions around the jig offer additional benefits of easier routing using standard plunge saw rail clamps to secure the jig as you cut.
- Free of restrictions, the router can be controlled easily through the cut for safer control.
- Following closely to other Trend jigs, the new KWJ750P Pro maintains its Multi-Function’ capabilities with multiple edge profile and other functions including 100mm & 40mm Radius Cuts, 45° Corner, 400mm Radius Peninsular, 35mm Euro Hinge, 3/4in BSP Mixer Tap Hole, plus 3 open ended bolt recess templates for 150mm, 65mm and Compact Laminate Mini Zip Bolts.
- The KWJ750P will not only match the current trends and the traditional edge profiles, it is also able to evolve to keep up with new designs, trends and styles as they come in to fashion.
- KWJ/OSD - Worktop True Cut Kitchen Worktop Jig Out Of Square DeviceSpecial Price€26.65Regular Price€56.99