S55/2LHX14STC - Spiral down-cut 6.35mm diameter
Trend 6.35mm diameter down cut spiral cutter - 8mm shank, 25.4mm cut length.
- Spiral downcutting configuration offers the cleanest finish on the top surface of the workpiece when used in hand held or overhead CNC routing applications.
- Two flute design is ideal for superior crosscutting performance in all timbers and on veneered sheet materials.
- Spiral design offers clean plunge cutting with reduced vibration under load for premium finishes.
- 1/4in wide x 1in cut depth Imperial size for matched size to imperial sheet stock and fittings. Chips are forced downwards as the cut is made so require a lower feed speed.
- Ultra-durable Solid Tungsten Carbide construction for increased performance and strength in all materials including soft and hardwoods, laminates, ply, MDF and chipboard.
no spare products