The Trend CNC SmartBench has just become a whole lot smarter with the addition of the CNC Stylus Head.
Trend CNC SmartBench Stylus
Vinyl Cutting and Line Drawing Module for The Trend CNC SmartBench.
Bringing new functionality to the game-changing SmartBench portable CNC Router
As adaptable as the end-user, perfect for drawing, designing, copying and cutting on vinyl, card, paper and other flat materials.
Easily swaps from Routing head to Stylus head and includes nine different collets for holding a range of different pens, markers and pencils.
The stylus has a 0.5mm (500Micron) thick cutting capacity and knives are supplied with 30, 45 and 60 degree cutting angles for cutting different materials cleanly.
Expands the capabilities of the SmartBench and works to the full 2500mm x 1250mm bed capacity.
Stylus maintains the same drawing or cutting weight throughout the application for consistent results.
Supplied with everything you need to get started including collets, pens, cutting cartridge and spare blades.
- Large scale CNC drawing and Vinyl Cutting functionality.
- Suitable for multi-material use, can draw and cut out on vinyl, card, paper and other flat materials.
- 0.5mm (500Micron) thick cutting capacity, perfect for thicker vinyls.Large scale capacities, works to the full 2500mm x 1250mm bed capacity of the SmartBench.
- Opens up new areas of potential and expands the capabilities of the SmartBench into additional new markets.
- Supplied with everything you need to get started including collets, pens, cutting cartridge and spare blades.
- As adaptable as the end-user, perfect for drawing, designing, copying and cutting.
- Fast and adaptable, you can easily swap from routing head to stylus head.
- Comes with multiple gripping options, nine different collets supplied for holding a range of different pens, markers and pencils.
- High quality precision machined aluminium body ensures precision and solid, stable control on all materials.
- Constant pressure design means the stylus maintains the same drawing or cutting weight throughout the application for consistent results.
- Different knives supplied with 30, 45 and 60 degree cutting angles for cutting different materials cleanly.
If you don't know about the CNC SmartBench already,
Click to book a demo with one of our CNC experts
Trend Yeti CNC SmartBench
The worlds first industrial, portable, 3D CNC router
Camper Van Re-fits
Click the tabs below for more videos
- Car Restoration
- Campervan Conversion
- Sign Making
- Interior Decoration
- Woodblock Printing
- Other Benefits
See how the CNC Smartbench can help renovate classic cars
Full 8´ x 4´ sheet size with a cutting height of 6".
Assembles in 3 minutes or less.
Very accurate with a tolerance of 0.5mm.
Extraction system for clean operation.
Easy removal of router unit for cutter changes.
Automatic adjustment of cutter height.
Precision model with variable speed router.
Simple touchscreen controls.
Wi-Fi/USB Connectivity for simple file transfer.
- With a 3 minute setup time, the SmartBench revolutionizes the industry by allowing you to take precise machining to the jobsite. Featuring a color touchpad handheld control unit that can receive jobs/cutting instructions via wi-fi or USB drive.
- Full 4´ x 8´ panel machining can be achieved, with a cutting height of almost 6" (Z height). Longer items can be tiled in the software allowing you to machine products that are longer than 8´.
- Dust collection ready, the SmartBench allows you to work on other tasks while it drills, pockets, mortises, carves, or dados your project.
- Take CNC routing out of the factory and into your workshop with
- SmartBench, the patented large format, CNC router from YetiTool.
- With it’s touchscreen assistant, light compactable frame and 3-axis cutting capability, everything has been reimagined in designing this industrial grade, user-friendly smart router.
- Not only that, it assembles in 3 minutes or less and can be stored in even the tightest of workshops/industrial units.
- Now you can own a large format CNC at an affordable price with a space friendly footprint.
Watch our webinar on the feature packed CNC SmartBench
You will learn about
- How easy the SmartBench is to use.
- The main parts / features of the SmartBench.
- What you should look for if you are wanting to get into CNC.
- How quickly and easily the SmartBench can be set up.
- How to use the software.
- How to set the machine up for cutting a simple design.