C166X1/2TC - Profiler 19.1mm diameter x 50mm cut
Trend Craft Pro 1/2in shank bearing guided flush trimming cutter - 19.1mm diameter Two Flute Carbide tips.
- Two flute carbide TCT tips for clean, professional finish on timber, plastic laminates and veneers.
- Shank mounted bearing allows good vision of templates for easy and accurate following when hand held routing.
- 1/2in shank, 50mm cutting depth for bigger routers. Perfect for replicating deeper workpieces including heavier joinery and furniture making work.
- PTFE coating to minimise heat and resin build up for increased cutter performance and longevity.
- 1/2in shank for use in bigger routers and heavier applications with 'K'mark shank to ensure safe working practices.
|Product Image||Product Ref||Diagram No||Description||Quantity Required||Price for 1|
Bearings are shielded to prevent penetration of dust and grease packed for life.
Collar Packs are used for cutters with shank mounted bearings.